Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: porto?
- La Porta, B., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Marine environmental research 2019 v.144 pp. 186-193
- asphyxia; coasts; sand; Adriatic Sea; Italy
- ... Nowadays nourishment is the most popular shore reconstruction strategy to counteract erosion of coastal areas. Sediments used for nourishment can have terrestrial or marine origin. This study analysed the effects of nourishment with relict sand on the subtidal macrobenthic communities and on the surface sediment at 7 sites of the Marche Region (Central Adriatic Sea, Italy). Samples for biological ...
- La Porta, B., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Italian journal of zoology 2011 v.78 no.sup1 pp. 290-303
- Polychaeta; biocenosis; biogeography; continental shelf; data collection; environmental monitoring; indicator species; sediments; type collections; zoology; Mediterranean Sea
- ... Data from several research and monitoring projects carried out between 1999 and 2009, for a total of 26 study areas located along the Italian continental shelf (Mediterranean Sea), were extracted from ISPRA's data set, to revise and update the existing information on the ecology and spatial distribution of 20 selected soft-sediment polychaete species. The species were selected taking into account ...