Jump to Main Content
- Lagos‐Carvajal, Angie P., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of veterinary emergency and critical care 2017 v.27 no.4 pp. 409-418
- adults; anesthesia; cats; data analysis; diastolic blood pressure; dopamine; hospitals; instrumentation; intravenous injection; isoflurane; norepinephrine; phenylephrine; systolic blood pressure; tail
- ... OBJECTIVE: To compare the performance of 2 species‐specific oscillometric blood pressure (OBP) monitors (petMAPcₗₐₛₛᵢc and petMAPgᵣₐₚₕᵢc) with direct blood pressure measurement in anesthetized cats. DESIGN: Prospective, experimental study. SETTING: Veterinary teaching hospital. ANIMALS: Eight adult cats (3.2–5.5 kg). INTERVENTIONS: During isoflurane anesthesia, OBP cuffs were placed on the thoraci ...
- Lagos-Carvajal, Angie P., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- American journal of veterinary research 2016 v.77 no.3 pp. 280-287
- adults; blood; dogs; hemorrhage; isoflurane
- ... OBJECTIVE To compare changes in pulse pressure variation (PPV) and plethysmographic variability index (PVI) induced by hemorrhage followed by volume replacement (VR) in isoflurane-anesthetized dogs. ANIMALS 7 healthy adult dogs. PROCEDURE Each dog was anesthetized with isoflurane and mechanically ventilated. End-tidal isoflurane concentration was adjusted to maintain mean arterial pressure (MAP) a ...