Jump to Main Content
- Lai, Xiaohong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Polish Journal of Ecology 2019 v.67 no.1 pp. 17-32
- Rhododendron; branches; germination; life history; seed size; seedlings; seeds; sprouting; tropical forests; vigor; China
- ... There is little consistent evidence for evolutionary associations from seed production to seedling fitness. In this study, 20 species of Rhododendron genus were selected from subtropical forests of southwest China; the life-history functional traits such as the seed size, seed number per twig, germination traits, dispersal and seedling survival were investigated, the ecological relationships among ...
- Lai, XiaoHong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.14 pp. 13681-13690
- Chinese people; attitudes and opinions; construction materials; contractors; motivation; questionnaires; surveys; sustainable development; wastes; China; United States
- ... With the spread of the concept of sustainable development, people have gained awareness about the problem of massive illegal dumping of construction waste. In this research, a questionnaire survey was carried out in the USA and China. The results indicated the following. (1) Workers in both the countries had positive minimisation attitudes, and the attitude of Chinese construction workers was not ...