Jump to Main Content
- Lamba, Bhawna Yadav, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2018 v.249 pp. 139-145
- cell walls; cellulose; crystal structure; differential scanning calorimetry; enzymatic hydrolysis; glucose; hemicellulose; hydrogen bonding; ionic liquids; lignin; population growth; porosity
- ... An insight into the properties of cell wall of mustard stalk (MS) pretreated by five ionic liquids (ILs) revealed ILs interaction with cellulose, hemicellulose and lignin components. Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) showed increased pore size coupled with increased population of pores evoked by certain ILs in better facilitating enzymatic accessibility. Interestingly, all the five ILs predo ...
- Lamba, Bhawna Yadav, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy 2013 v.60 pp. 222-229
- Jatropha; antioxidants; biodiesel; butylated hydroxyanisole; butylated hydroxytoluene; diesel fuel; diphenylamine; filters; nozzles; oxidative stability; toluene; viscosity
- ... The stability of fuel during storage is an important consideration for bulk users. Storage instability leads to solids formation which can plug nozzles and filters. This work focuses on the effect of the addition of antioxidants on EURO-III and Jatropha Biodiesel blends. The changes in physico-chemical properties were observed for these blends after addition of antioxidants. BHA (butylated hydroxy ...