Jump to Main Content
- Lanzas, Mónica, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.651 pp. 541-550
- European Union; biodiversity; computer software; conservation areas; decision making; ecosystem services; green infrastructure; issues and policy; landscapes; mixing; planning; Spain
- ... There is a growing demand for holistic landscape planning to enhance sustainable use of ecosystem services (ESS) and maintenance of the biodiversity that supports them. In this context, the EU is developing policy to regulate the maintenance of ESS and enhance connectivity among protected areas (PAs). This is known as the network of Green Infrastructure (GI). However, there is not a working framew ...
- Lanza, Mónica, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The plant cell 2007 v.19 no.3 pp. 1123-1133
- Arabidopsis thaliana; arsenates; arsenic; gene activation; gene expression; mutants; phosphates; plant proteins; plant response; transporters
- ... The exceptional toxicity of arsenate [As(V)] is derived from its close chemical similarity to phosphate (Pi), which allows the metalloid to be easily incorporated into plant cells through the high-affinity Pi transport system. In this study, we identified an As(V)-tolerant mutant of Arabidopsis thaliana named pht1;1-3, which harbors a semidominant allele coding for the high-affinity Pi transporter ...
- PubMed Central: