Jump to Main Content
- Lathuillière, MichaelJ., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biogeochemistry 2018 v.139 no.1 pp. 1-18
- absorbance; biogeochemistry; carbon; carbon dioxide; dissolved organic matter; emissions; factor analysis; floodplains; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; forests; gases; hydrologic cycle; lakes; methane; microorganisms; temporal variation; wetlands; Pantanal
- ... The Pantanal is the largest wetland in the world and yet little is known about the variability in carbon (C) dynamics across its flood seasons. We examined the effect of inundation on the C cycle in the 2013–2015 flood cycles illustrated by dissolved CO₂, CH₄, organic C (DOC) concentration measurements, and optical properties of dissolved organic matter (DOM) evaluated by absorbance and fluorescen ...
- Lathuillière, MichaelJ., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- The international journal of life cycle assessment 2018 v.23 no.2 pp. 368-378
- aquatic ecosystems; basins; humans; life cycle assessment; models; stakeholders; water footprint; water shortages; water utilization
- ... PURPOSE: Life cycle assessment (LCA) has been used to assess freshwater-related impacts according to a new water footprint framework formalized in the ISO 14046 standard. To date, no consensus-based approach exists for applying this standard and results are not always comparable when different scarcity or stress indicators are used for characterization of impacts. This paper presents the outcome o ...