Jump to Main Content
- Lauwers, Dirk, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Sustainability 2015 v.8 no.1
- cities; literature; monitoring; sustainable development; systematic review
- ... The role of sustainable mobility and its impact on society and the environment is evident and recognized worldwide. Nevertheless, although there is a growing number of measures and projects that deal with sustainable mobility issues, it is not so easy to compare their results and, so far, there is no globally applicable set of tools and indicators that ensure holistic evaluation and facilitate rep ...
- Lauwers, Dirk, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.44 pp. 21501-21510
- acetone; catalysts; energy; methylene chloride; nanofiltration; solvents
- ... Organic solvent nanofiltration (OSN), a relatively new low energy separation technology, has been used to reduce metal contamination of ring closing metathesis reaction products. The catalysts used were readily available commercial Hoveyda–Grubbs and Umicore M series catalysts. These reactions were performed in a flow reactor with in-line membrane separation, and high catalyst retention can be ach ...