Jump to Main Content
- Łażewska, Dorota, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2012 v.168 no.6 pp. 1584-1593
- Cunninghamella elegans; alcohols; antagonists; biotransformation; carboxylic acids; computer software; fungi; histamine; metabolism; models; new drugs; oxidation; receptors
- ... The aim of the study was to analyze the ability of the microorganism Cunninghamella to carry out the biotransformation of 1-[3-(4-tert-butylphenoxy)propyl]piperidine (DL76) and to compare the obtained results with in silico models. Biotransformation was carried out by three strains of filamentous fungus: Cunninghamella echinulata, Cunninghamella blakesleeana, and Cunninghamella elegans. Most proba ...
- PubMed Central:
- Łażewska, Dorota, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Physiology & behavior 2015 v.151 pp. 189-197
- adults; agonists; alcohol abuse; alcohol drinking; antagonists; ethanol; histamine; laboratory animals; mice; quinine; receptors; saccharin; taste sensitivity
- ... It has become clear that histamine H3 receptors (H3R) have been implicated in modulating ethanol intake and preference in laboratory animals. The novel non-imidazole H3R antagonist DL77 with excellent selectivity profile shows high in-vivo potency as well as in-vitro antagonist affinity with ED50 of 2.1±0.2mg/kg and pKi=8.08, respectively. In the present study, and applying an unlimited access two ...
- Lazewska, Dorota, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chromatographia 2011 v.73 no.9-10 pp. 913-919
- acetonitrile; antagonists; blood serum; detection limit; formic acid; histamine; intravenous injection; ionization; liquid chromatography; pharmacokinetics; piperidines; rats; spectrometers; tandem mass spectrometry; Ireland; Ontario
- ... A sensitive and specific liquid chromatography electrospray ionisation-tandem mass spectrometry method for determination of new non-imidazole histamine H₃ receptor antagonist 1-[3-(4-tert-butylphenoxy)propyl]piperidine (DL76) in rat serum has been developed and validated. Chromatography was performed on a XBridge™ C18 analytical column (2.1 × 30 mm, 3.5 µm, Waters, Ireland) with gradient elution u ...
- PubMed Central: