Jump to Main Content
- Leclerc, A., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2019 v.123 no.44 pp. 27105-27115
- bitumen; leaching; magnesium sulfate; models; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; physical chemistry; radioactive waste; scanning electron microscopy; solubility
- ... We investigate water infiltration in porous matrices made of bitumen and salts with different solubilities. Dispersion, inside bitumen, of either SrSO₄ or MgSO₄ at 40% mass fraction was achieved, as a way to model materials used in the context of nuclear waste conditioning. Pulsed field gradient nuclear magnetic resonance (PFG-NMR) and environmental scanning electron microscopy (ESEM) measurements ...
- Leclerc, A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2017 v.19 no.3 pp. 308-316
- Panthera pardus; Panthera uncia; anesthesia; blood pressure; cats; drugs; echocardiography; females; heart; heart valve diseases; hypertension; kidney diseases; males; patients
- ... Systemic arterial hypertension (SHT) has been widely described in the domestic cat (Felis catus). In these feline patients, SHT is considered as the most common vascular disorder of middle-aged to older animals, and secondary SHT related to chronic kidney disease (CKD) represents the most common form of the disease.We describe here the first two cases of spontaneous SHT in large felids, i.e. one 1 ...