Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Dongsup, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of cereal science 2019 v.85 pp. 1-5
- Helicobacter pylori; Meriones unguiculatus; anthocyanins; antimicrobial properties; bacterial colonization; black rice; cyanidin; cytokines; functional foods; kidneys; liver; messenger RNA; models; pathogenesis; secretion; toxicity
- ... It has been reported that cyanidin 3-O-glucoside (C3G) is an inhibitor of Helicobacter pylori toxin secretion. C3G is classified as an anthocyanin and is a major component of black rice extract (BRE). The present study aimed to identify a new functional food material to prevent H. pylori infection in Mongolian gerbil model. Toxicity in the liver and kidney were not detected after BRE administratio ...
- Lee, Dongsup, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2011 v.185 no.2-3 pp. 1318-1325
- antifouling agents; chlorothalonil; coasts; dichlofluanid; pollution; pollution control; tributyltin; Korean Peninsula
- ... Diverse new antifouling agents are being used as replacements for the organotin compounds that are currently being banned. A comprehensive study on Korea's major seaports was conducted between 2006 and 2009 to assess the concentrations of butyltin compounds and new antifouling agents (chlorothalonil, dichlofluanid, Irgarol 1051). The constituents of the pollution due to antifouling agents in major ...