Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Ga Hyeon, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2016 v.136 pp. 692-699
- Bifidobacterium; Lactobacillus acidophilus; acetates; acid tolerance; bacteria; citrates; coatings; endotoxins; humans; in vivo studies; large intestine; methylcellulose; monoacylglycerols; mucus; pellets; plasticizers; polymers; probiotics; rats; storage quality; succinic acid; survival rate; viability
- ... The aim of this study was to formulate probiotics-encapsulated pellets with hydroxypropyl methylcellulose acetate succinate (HPMCAS) using a dry powder coating technique to improve the storage stability, acid resistance, and intestinal adherence of viable bacteria (Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacteria animalis ssp. Lactis). Dry coated pellet (DCP) loaded with probiotics was optimized with ...
- Lee, Ga-Hyeon, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2012 v.90 no.4 pp. 1725-1731
- chitosan; crosslinking; experimental design; gelation; iron oxides; magnetic resonance imaging; nanoparticles; polyethylene glycol; traceability
- ... The purpose of this study was to design chitosan microspheres (MS) loaded with superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIO) suitable for anti-cancer embolotherapy detectable by MRI. Deformable chitosan MS loaded with varying SPIO concentrations (SPIO-chitosan MS) were prepared by ionotropic gelation and a porogenic technique using polyethylene glycol, followed by genipin crosslinking. Adding ...