Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Han Bit, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.6 pp. 5723-5730
- electric power; electrodes; nanofibers
- ... Here, we present a simple yet highly efficient method to enhance the output performance of a piezoelectric device containing electrospun nanofiber mats. Multiple nanofiber mats were assembled together to harness larger piezoelectric sources in the as-spun fibers, thereby providing enhanced voltage and current outputs compared to those of a single-mat device. In addition to the multilayer assembly, ...
- Lee, Han Bit, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.37 pp. 24773-24781
- compliance; deformation; durability; electrodes; heart; monitoring; nanofibers
- ... Here, we developed highly sensitive piezoelectric sensors in which flexible membrane components were harmoniously integrated. An electrospun nanofiber mat of poly(vinylidenefluoride-co-trifluoroethylene) was sandwiched between two elastomer sheets with sputtered electrodes as an active layer for piezoelectricity. The developed sensory system was ultrasensitive in response to various microscale mec ...