Jump to Main Content
- Lee, HyoGeun, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.132 pp. 142-149
- Danio rerio; Sargassum thunbergii; antioxidant activity; cell lines; chromatography; cosmetics; free radical scavengers; functional foods; hydrogen peroxide; ion exchange; oxidative stress; polysaccharides; protective effect; proteinases
- ... The protective effect of sulfated polysaccharides (PS-4) isolated from Sargassum thunbergii against oxidative stress in cells and zebrafish was investigated. To begin, a variety of enzymatic extraction methods were used, including five carbohydrases and four proteases. Among the enzymatic extracts, the S. thunbergii Celluclast-assisted extract (STC) demonstrated the strongest scavenging activities ...
- Lee, Hyogeun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Process biochemistry 2019 v.80 pp. 164-170
- Paralichthys olivaceus; animal disease models; antihypertensive effect; computer simulation; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; energy; flounder; food industry; functional foods; gel chromatography; gel strength; gels; heavy metals; human umbilical vein endothelial cells; hypertension; ingredients; nitric oxide; oral administration; peptidyl-dipeptidase A; physicochemical properties; proximate composition; rats; surimi; systolic blood pressure
- ... In this study, we investigated the physicochemical characteristics of flounder surimi (FS) and surimi gel (FSG). We analyzed the proximate composition, heavy metal content, and amino acid composition of FS and the gel strength and whiteness of FSG. In spontaneously hypertensive rats, the oral administration of FS significantly decreased systolic blood pressure. We further evaluated the antihyperte ...