Jump to Main Content
- Lemonnier, Gaëtan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Environmental microbiology reports 2015 v.7 no.3 pp. 554-569
- Acetivibrio; Bacteroides; Dialister; Escherichia; Lactobacillus fermentum; Prevotella; Shigella; Succinivibrio; bacterial colonization; body weight; breast milk; correlation; feces; feed conversion; gastrointestinal system; genes; hosts; immunoglobulin A; microbiome; mothers; phenotype; piglets; ribosomal RNA; suckling; weaning
- ... Early bacterial colonization and succession within the gastrointestinal tract has been suggested to be crucial in the establishment of specific microbiota composition and the shaping of host phenotype. Here, the composition and dynamics of faecal microbiomes were studied for 31 healthy piglets across five age strata (days 14, 36, 48, 60 and 70 after birth) together with their mothers. Faecal micro ...
- Lemonnier, Gaëtan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of experimental botany 2006 v.57 no.9 pp. 2111-2119
- Arabidopsis thaliana; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; plant proteins; chromatin; meristems; stems; flowering; plant development; photoperiod; mutants; chemical constituents of plants; precipitin tests; Western blotting
- ... The MGOUN3(MGO3)/BRUSHY1(BRU1)/TONSOKU(TSK) gene of Arabidopsis thaliana encodes a nuclear leucine-glycine-asparagine (LGN) domain protein that may be implicated in chromatin dynamics and genome maintenance. Mutants with defects in MGO3 display a fasciated stem and disorganized meristem structures. The transition to flowering was examined in mgo3 mutants and it was found that, under short days, th ...
- Lemonnier, Gaëtan, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- The new phytologist 2010 v.188 no.3 pp. 726-739
- Arabidopsis; cell growth; cell wall components; cell walls; hypocotyls; pectinesterase; pectins
- ... • We focused on a developmentally regulated growth acceleration in the dark‐grown Arabidopsis hypocotyl to study the role of changes in cell wall metabolism in the control of cell elongation. • To this end, precise transcriptome analysis on dissected dark‐grown hypocotyls, Fourier transform infrared (FT‐IR) microspectroscopy and kinematic analysis were used. • Using a cellulose synthesis inhibitor ...