Jump to Main Content
- Levi, Lea, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.610-611 pp. 482-494
- agricultural land; dissolved inorganic nitrogen; monitoring; nutrient content; phosphorus; pollution load; population density; rivers; runoff; screening; socioeconomics; subwatersheds; Baltic Sea; Southern European region
- ... A data-driven screening methodology is developed for estimating nutrient input and retention-delivery in catchments with measured water discharges and nutrient concentrations along the river network. The methodology is applied to the Sava River Catchment (SRC), a major transboundary catchment in southeast Europe, with seven monitoring stations along the main river, defining seven nested catchments ...
- Levi, Lea, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Ambio 2015 v.44 no.7 pp. 624-634
- climate change; evapotranspiration; land use; rivers; runoff; temperature; water power; watersheds; Eastern European region
- ... In this study, we investigate long-term hydroclimatic changes and their possible relation to regional changes in climate, land-use and water-use over the twentieth century in the transboundary Sava River Catchment (SRC) in South Eastern Europe. In a hydropower dominated part of the SRC, unlike in an unregulated part, we find increase in average annual evapotranspiration and decrease in temporal ru ...
- PubMed Central: