Jump to Main Content
- Lević, Jovanka D., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biosystems engineering 2015 v.140 pp. 98-105
- Helianthus annuus; corn; crude fiber; crude protein; durability; energy; hardness; mathematical models; pelleting; pellets; principal component analysis; response surface methodology; soybean meal; specific energy; steam; sunflower meal; temperature
- ... The impact of sunflower meal quality (i.e. crude protein content and crude fibre content) on the technical parameters of the pelleting process and the physical properties of produced pellets was investigated. Five model mixtures were prepared for pelleting, with different ratios of corn, sunflower meal (SFM) and soybean meal (SBM). Three grades of sunflower meal were used in the experiments with c ...
- Lević, Jovanka D., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- European journal of lipid science and technology 2012 v.114 no.7 pp. 807-815
- equations; equipment; ethanol; fatty acid composition; fatty acids; fractionation; grinding; linseed; linseed oil; lipid content; milling; models; prediction; response surface methodology; supercritical fluid extraction
- ... The objective of the present study was to develop a supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) method, suitable for extraction of total oil content from linseed, and to be used as a preparative technique for fatty acid determination. Optimum conditions (volume of added ethanol as a co‐solvent, dynamic extraction time (DET), and pressure) were predicted in order to obtain the maximum yield of the extract ...