Jump to Main Content
- Levitskiy, Oleg, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2018
- chemical structure; organic compounds; photolysis
- ... Photochemical stability and possible routes for photodegradation of twisted diarylnitroxides were determined. It was shown that quantum yields for twisted diarylnitroxides fall in the range typical for the best representatives of alkylnitroxides providing an additional support that twisting of the phenyl ring from the N-O conjugation plane constitutes an efficient route for increasing thermo and p ...
- Levitskiy, Oleg A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2018 v.59 no.29 pp. 2831-2834
- benzophenones; chemical reactions; electrochemistry; moieties; nickel; stereoselectivity; thiocyanates
- ... One-pot method for direct stereoselective (S)-α-thioalkylation of glycine in Ni(II) coordination environment was elaborated. The reaction of electrochemically deprotonated Ni(II) glycine/Schiff-base complex containing (S)-o-[N-(N′-benzylprolyl)amino]benzophenone as an auxiliary chiral moiety with alkyl thiocyanates leads to the α-thioalkylated derivatives in a practical ca.70% chemical yield and s ...