Jump to Main Content
- Li, Bingdong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.2 pp. 1159-1166
- Athelia rolfsii; absorption; blood serum; body weight; brain; excretion; exopolysaccharides; feces; histology; kidneys; lead; lead poisoning; liver; mice; neurons; spermatozoa; testes
- ... Herein, Athelia rolfsii exopolysaccharides (AEPS) were used to alleviate organ damage in lead-exposed mice. Analysis of the body weight growth rate and visceral index revealed that AEPS maintained the normal body weight growth rates in lead-exposed mice. Biochemical indicators (T-SOD, CAT, MDA) in serum revealed that AEPS increased the activity of T-SOD in the serum of lead-exposed mice. The lead ...
- Li, Bingdong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of chemical technology and biotechnology 2019 v.94 no.2 pp. 628-633
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; beta-cyclodextrin; carbon nitride; cell viability; doxorubicin; drug carriers; fluorescence; hydrochloric acid; hydrogen bonding; nanosheets; pH; phagocytosis; spectrophotometers; transmission electron microscopy; viability assays
- ... BACKGROUND: β‐cyclodextrin modified g‐C₃N₄ (β‐CD/g‐C₃N₄) nanosheets were successfully synthesized and developed as a novel drug carrier of doxorubicin hydrochloride (DOX•HCl). The prepared samples were characterized by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), X‐ray diffraction (XRD) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). The drug‐loading and drug release was measured by a UV–visible sp ...