Jump to Main Content
- Li, F.‐Q., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Insect molecular biology 2019 v.28 no.2 pp. 253-263
- Malpighian tubules; Nilaparvata lugens; adults; animal ovaries; biosynthesis; body weight; ceramides; enzymes; females; genes; insects; males; plasma membrane; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sphingomyelins; tandem mass spectrometry; testes; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; vertebrates
- ... Although sphingomyelins known to be are lipid constituents of the plasma membrane in vertebrates, much remains obscure about the metabolism of sphingomyelins in insects. With ultra performance liquid chromatography‐time‐of‐flight‐tandem mass spectrometry analysis, we revealed for the first time that sphingomyelins are abundant in Nilaparvata lugens (Stål), the brown planthopper (BPH), and their bi ...
- Li, F. Q., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.87 pp. 55199-55205
- European Union; acetylcholinesterase; blood serum; catalytic activity; cattle; chemical bonding; databases; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; gold; hydrolysis; maximum residue limits; moieties; nanogold; parathion-methyl; quantitative analysis; sulfhydryl groups; United States
- ... In this study, a highly sensitive fluorescent probe based on bovine serum protein-protected gold nanoclusters (BSA-AuNCs) was developed for the determination of organophosphorus pesticides (OPs). At first, BSA-AuNCs were prepared using a photo stable fluorescent substrate. Acetylcholinesterase (AChE) catalyzes the hydrolysis of acetylthiocholine iodide (ATCI) to produce thiocholine (TCh), and the ...