Jump to Main Content
- Li, Gongjin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.48 pp. 41497-41503
- diodes; electrical properties; energy; nanosheets; silicon; surface roughness; transistors; trapping
- ... Surface nanostructures of silicon nanomembranes (SiNMs) play a dominant role in modulating their energy band structures and trapping surface charges, thus strongly affecting the Schottky barrier height, the surface resistance, and the optoelectronic response of Schottky-contacted SiNMs. Here, controllable nanoroughening of SiNMs without substantial changes in thickness was realized via a metal-mas ...
- Li, Gongjin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.30 pp. 25644-25651
- Raman spectroscopy; electric field; finite element analysis; geometry; humidity; nanosheets; probability; silicon
- ... Manipulating nanocracks to produce various nanodevices has attracted increasing interest. Here, based on the mature transfer printing technique, a novel notch-assisted transfer printing technique was engaged to produce nanocracks by simply introducing notch structures into the transferred nanomembranes. Both experiments and finite element simulations were used to elucidate the probability of nanoc ...