Jump to Main Content
- Li, Guangliang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Acta ecologica Sinica 2016 v.36 no.5 pp. 361-366
- atmospheric precipitation; climate change; deciduous forests; ecosystems; geographical variation; latitude; plant communities; primary productivity; soil pH; soil water; temperature; vascular plants; wood; China
- ... Geographic variation can lead to the changes of local plant species, which play crucial roles in primary production and ecosystem structure. Therefore, understanding multiple scale distribution patterns of plant species is important for us to effectively monitor ecosystem changes due to climate changes and other modifications. Here, we mainly investigated the distribution pattern of wood vascular ...
- Li, Guangliang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Environmental Sciences 2014 v.26 pp. 1717-1724
- Acidobacteria; broadleaved evergreens; community structure; coniferous forests; deciduous forests; ecosystems; environmental factors; enzyme activity; multivariate analysis; phylotype; ribosomal RNA; shrubs; soil enzymes; soil pH; soil temperature; topographic slope; China
- ... Acidobacteria is one of the most dominant and abundant phyla in soil, and was believed to have a wide range of metabolic and genetic functions. Relatively little is known about its community structure and elevational diversity patterns. We selected four elevation gradients from 1000 to 2800m with typical vegetation types of the northern slope of Shennongjia Mountain in central China. The vegetatio ...