Jump to Main Content
- Li, Hezi, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Acta agriculturæ Scandinavica 2015 v.65 no.1 pp. 74-82
- biomass; cucumbers; energy conservation; growth performance; hydroponics; leaf area; leaves; light intensity; nitrogen; nitrogen content; nutrient solutions; perlite; phosphorus; photoperiod; photosynthesis; pigments; potassium; production technology; seedling growth; seedlings; shoots
- ... Light-emitting diode (LED), as an efficient, energy-saving light source, has been widely used in artificial light plant production systems. It is confirmed that the combination of red and blue LED lights shows good performance on plant growth and development. Based on the hydroponic culture system in plant production factory, selection of a suitable nutrient solution for specific crop would be ver ...
- Li, Hezi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Acta agriculturæ Scandinavica 2012 v.62 no.8 pp. 696-705
- Actinobacteria; alkaline phosphatase; antimicrobial properties; autumn; beta-fructofuranosidase; continuous cropping; crop yield; cucumbers; cultivars; fungi; garlic; intercropping; plastics; soil bacteria; soil biological properties; spring; urease; China
- ... Continuous cropping obstacle is prevalent for protected cultivated cucumber in China. Intercropping garlic may effectively relieve this obstacle due to its allelopathic and antimicrobial effects. A two-growing season investigation was carried out during autumn 2009 to spring 2010 in plastic tunnel to determine the effects of intercropped garlic and green garlic on the overall growth of cucumber an ...