Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jia-Yun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.656 pp. 140-149
- Monodus; carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide fixation; fatty acid composition; freshwater; microalgae; nitrogen; phosphorus; starvation
- ... This study investigated the effect of nitrogen (N) and phosphorous (P) stress on the production of DHA or EPA and total fatty acids (TFAs) in the marine microalga Tisochrysis lutea and the freshwater microalga Monodus subterraneus. Five N or P starvation/limitation conditions (N sufficient and P limited, N sufficient and P starved, N starved and P sufficient, N starved and P limited, and N and P s ...
- Li, Jia-Yun, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.6 no.2 pp. 1158-1168
- adsorption; algorithms; chemical bonding; deformation; density functional theory; energy; mechanical properties; modulus of elasticity; molecular dynamics; nanowires; oxygen; temperature; thermal stability; tungsten
- ... The most stable structure of the thinnest tungsten (W) nanowire with the radius of 1.9 Å was predicted by the simulated annealing basin-hopping method (SABH) with the tight-binding (TB) potential and the penalty algorithm. At this small scale, the predicted tungsten nanowire is helical instead of in the BCC arrangement found in bulk tungsten material. The density functional theory (DFT) calculatio ...