Jump to Main Content
- Li, K.C., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Energy 2017 v.126 pp. 810-820
- algorithms; models; risk; wind power
- ... With increasing wind energy integrated into power systems, the topic of economic dispatch (ED) becomes more important. In this paper, a risk constrained ED (RCED) model is proposed, which aims to obtain the optimal dispatch solution to balance the economic gain and the economic risk brought by uncertain wind power. Then Pareto-based multi-objective optimization approach is applied to optimize the ...
- Li, K.C., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of medical entomology 1998 v.35 no.4 pp. 396-398
- Ceratophyllidae; anatomy and morphology; taxonomy; geographical distribution; new subgenus; China
- ... The new subgenus Songshupsylla is erected to include certain specific heretofore included in Macrostylophora s. lat. Ewing, 1929. The subgenus is further divided into 2 species groups according to their morphological characters and geographical distribution in the Paleartic and Oriental Regions. Brief descriptions of these species groups and the names of the Chinese taxa are given. ...
- Li, K.C., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Asian-Australas. j. anim. sci 2000 v.13 no.6 pp. 748-756
- fertilization (reproduction); mice; spermatozoa; fecundity; free radicals; glucose; oxidation; xanthine; xanthine oxidase; catalase; hydrogen peroxide; capacitation; acrosome reaction; fructose; culture media; inhibitors