Jump to Main Content
- Li, R.C., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Theriogenology 2012 v.78 no.7 pp. 1437-1445
- bovine serum albumin; buffaloes; cryopreservation; developmental stages; dimethyl sulfoxide; embryo transfer; ethylene glycol; in vitro fertilization; pregnancy; somatic cells; sucrose; thawing; trehalose; vitrification
- ... The objective of this study was to optimize cryopreservation conditions for buffalo in vitro produced (IVP) embryos. The in vitro fertilized (IVF) and somatic cell nuclear transferred (SCNT) blastocysts were vitrified with either 40% ethylene glycol (EG), 25% EG + 25% dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO), or 20% EG + 20% DMSO + 0.5 m sucrose, and the IVF blastocysts produced from abattoir-derived ovaries were ...
- Li, R.C., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2010 v.121 no.1-2 pp. 78-83
- buffaloes; fibroblasts; nuclear transplantation; crossing; abortion (animals); cell differentiation; pregnancy outcome; ears; blastocyst; cytoplasm; embryogenesis; cell fusion; females; chromosomes; somatic cells; cloning (animals); calves; oocytes; viability; cryopreservation; gestation period; cumulus oophorus; thawing
- ... The objective of this study was to explore the feasibility of inter-subspecies somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT) of river buffalo (50 chromosomes) somatic cell nuclei into swamp buffalo (48 chromosomes) oocyte cytoplasm. The enucleated swamp buffalo oocytes were fused with four different types of river buffalo cells: freshly thawed ear fibroblasts, serum-starved ear fibroblasts, cumulus cells a ...