Jump to Main Content
- Li, W. M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant pathology 2015 v.64 no.5 pp. 1061-1067
- Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense; Fusarium wilt; Musa acuminata subsp. burmannica; bananas; breeding; cultivars; discoloration; genes; genotype; germplasm; greenhouses; plantations; rhizomes; wild relatives
- ... Target trait evaluation in crop wild relatives is an important prerequisite for efficiently using the potential useful genes located in this valuable germplasm. Over recent decades, Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense tropical race 4 (Foc‐TR4) has seriously threatened worldwide banana plantations. Breeding new resistant cultivars from wild banana species is expected to provide invaluable additional ...
- Li, W. M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biologia plantarum 2010 v.54 no.4 pp. 639-646
- Arabidopsis; Malus domestica; amino acid sequences; amino acids; apples; complementary DNA; flowering; gene overexpression; genes; leaves; loci; open reading frames; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction
- ... To get insight into mechanism by which apple tree (Malus domestica Borkh.) regulates flowering, two apple flowering locus T (FT) homologues, MdFT1 and MdFT2, were isolated from the leaf cDNAs of cultivar Gala. The open reading frames (ORFs) of two MdFTs encoded 174 amino acids. The deduced amino acid sequence of MdFT1 and MdFT2 showed 94.3 % similarity to each other, while 72.6 and 76.0 % to AtFT ...