Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Li, Wen-Xiong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Polymer degradation and stability 2019 v.159 pp. 153-162
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; chemical structure; differential scanning calorimetry; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; epoxides; flame retardants; heat; mechanical properties; melamine; neutralization; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oxygen; phytic acid; scanning electron microscopy; smoke; thermal properties; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A bio-based organic-inorganic hyperbranched hybrid (PAMA), possessing unique nano-layered structure, was designed and prepared by the neutralization reaction between phytic acid and melamine, then used as a multi-function intumescent flame retardant for epoxy resin (EP). FTIR, 1H NMR, XRD, XPS, TGA and DSC were employed to investigate the chemical structure, growth mechanism and thermal behaviour ...
- Li, Wen-xiong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Fitoterapia 2012 v.83 no.8 pp. 1514-1522
- Astragalus mongholicus; T-lymphocytes; aspartate transaminase; coculture; cytokines; gene expression regulation; immunomodulation; inflammation; mice; pathogenesis; phenotype; spleen
- ... High mobility group box 1 protein (HMGB1), a potent pro-inflammatory cytokine, contributes to the pathogenesis of diverse inflammatory and infectious disorders. Some studies have illustrated the potential effect of HMGB1 on regulatory T cells (Tregs). Astragaloside IV (AST IV) isolated from a Chinese herb, Astragalus mongholicus, is known to have a variety of immunomodulatory activities. However, ...