Jump to Main Content
- Li, Xing-Qiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food analytical methods 2017 v.10 no.6 pp. 1669-1680
- Cucurbita moschata; analytical methods; chlorides; choline; coprecipitation; ethylene glycol; hydrogen bonding; polyethylene glycol; pumpkins; response surface methodology; solvents; temperature
- ... A novel approach for ultrasound–microwave synergistic extraction (UMSE) of pumpkin seed protein was developed using aqueous poly (ethylene glycol) (PEG 200)-based deep eutectic solvent (DES) as a green extraction medium. Key factors controlling the extraction and optimal operating conditions were optimized by combining the one variable at a time and response surface methodology. Results showed tha ...
- Li, Xing-Qiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.36 pp. 30301-30310
- adsorbents; adsorption; aerogels; composite materials; cotton; energy; hydrophobicity; magnetism; oil spills; oils; pollutants; pollution; pollution control; porosity; solvents
- ... To handle oil spillage and chemical leakage accidents, the development of novel sorbent materials is of global significance for environment and water source protection. In this work, a magnetically carbonaceous fiber (MCF) aerogel was for the first time fabricated by a facile approach from natural cotton as a precursor, and this material can be used as a potential adsorbent without any further che ...