Jump to Main Content
- Li, Ya-bo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.123 pp. 531-538
- Arctium lappa; antioxidant activity; fructose; galactose; glucose; in vivo studies; mannose; molecular weight; polysaccharides; raw materials; response surface methodology; roots; superoxide anion; temperature; ultrasonic treatment; ultrasonics
- ... Polysaccharides were extracted from the roots of Arctium lappa L. (ALPs) using response surface methodology with ultrasonication. A central composition design was used to optimize extraction parameters by maximizing the polysaccharide extraction yield. The modified optimal conditions were as follows: water to raw material ratio of 31 mL/g, ultrasonic power of 158 W, extraction time of 83 min, and ...
- Li, Ya-Bo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2015 v.867 pp. 74-82
- aflatoxins; bacteriophages; binding capacity; chemical analysis; cross reaction; deoxynivalenol; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fumonisins; grains; hydrogen; hydrophobic bonding; inhibitory concentration 50; molecular models; monoclonal antibodies; nivalenol; surface plasmon resonance
- ... Fumonisin B analogs, particularly FB1, FB2, and FB3, are major mycotoxins found in cereals. Single-chain fragment variable (scFv) antibodies represent a promising alternative immunoassay system. A phage-displayed antibody library derived from four monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) generated against FB1 was used to screen high binding affinity scFv antibodies; the best candidate was designated H2. Surfa ...
- Li, Ya-Bo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Physiologia plantarum 2011 v.141 no.2 pp. 141-151
- Chorispora; Clavibacter; abiotic stress; aboveground biomass; ascorbate peroxidase; catalase; enzyme activity; lipid peroxidation; peroxidase; plant stress; plantlets; population density; reactive oxygen species; stress tolerance; superoxide dismutase
- ... Endophytic bacteria have been shown to increase resistance against biotic stress and tolerance to abiotic stress in many plants. The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of an endophytic bacterium, Clavibacter sp. strain Enf12, in regenerated plantlets of Chorispora bungeana subjected to chilling stress (0°C). Aerial biomass and physiological markers for chilling stress, such as elec ...