Jump to Main Content
- Lian, Xiaojie, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2019 v.54 no.16 pp. 11243-11253
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; ammonium carbonate; biocompatibility; biodegradability; calcium carbonate; carbon dioxide; curcumin; drug delivery systems; drugs; electron microscopy; free radicals; nanoparticles; pH; thermal properties; thermogravimetry
- ... The development of high drug loading and sustained release nanoparticles by simple and economical methods is significant for the treatment of diseases. Amorphous calcium carbonate (ACC) is an ideal drug delivery system because of its excellent pH responsiveness, biocompatibility and biodegradability. In this work, ACC nanoparticles were successfully precipitated in ethanol–calcium solutions using ...
- Lian, Xiaojie, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.68 pp. 43040-43046
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; biocompatibility; calcium; cell proliferation; crystallization; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; hydroxyapatite; nanocrystals; polyamides; scanning electron microscopy; toxicity testing; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Controlling the orientation of well-crystallized nano-hydroxyapatite (n-HA) remains a difficult task because of the complicated process of n-HA crystallization. In the present research, highly aligned n-HA arrays were fabricated on a polyamide matrix. The oriented n-HA crystals were characterized by scanning electron microscopy (SEM), energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS), high-resolution tra ...