Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: jinyu?
- Liang, Jinyou, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Marine biotechnology 2019 v.21 no.1 pp. 88-98
- Escherichia coli; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Streptomyces; antibiotic resistance; antimicrobial properties; bacteria; bacterial growth; biofilm; cross infection; methicillin; methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus; models; patients; secondary infection; synergism; tetracycline; virulent strains
- ... Bacterial biofilm can cause nosocomial recurrent infections and implanted device secondary infections in patients and strongly promotes development of pathogenic drug resistance in clinical treatments. Butenolide is an effective anti-macrofouling compound derived from a marine Streptomyces sp., but its antibiofilm efficacy remains largely unexplored. In the present study, the antibiofilm activitie ...
- Liang, Jinyou, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Atmospheric environment 2011 v.45 no.37 pp. 6820-6827
- air quality; atmospheric chemistry; chemical reactions; computer software; mixing; models; photochemistry; California
- ... We present a locally, one-dimensional operator that couples complex Chemical and Vertical Physical processes with Sparse-matrix techniques (CVPS) for multi-dimensional regional photochemical transport models. The CVPS operator solves fundamental interaction between chemical reactions and vertical physical processes in the atmospheric boundary layer at each time step, and may be used to simulate ch ...