Jump to Main Content
- Liang, Zhengzhao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Engineering geology 2019 v.253 pp. 64-74
- compression strength; deformation; engineering; long term effects; modulus of elasticity; sandstone; soaking; water content
- ... Water is an important factor influencing the long-term stability of underground construction. In the present work, a series of uniaxial compressive strength tests and multistage creep tests were performed on red sandstone specimens under different water soaking conditions. The results show that the peak strength and elastic modulus of the red sandstone decrease with not only water content but also ...
- Liang, Zhengzhao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.3 pp. 67
- acoustics; energy; mechanical properties; monitoring; plastic deformation; rocks
- ... Different frequency bands (FBs) of acoustic emission (AE) signals from rock fractures contain diverse information about the physical and mechanical properties of a rock. This study proposes a frequency division processing method for the standard description expressions of discrete signals and for defining the integrated characteristics of AE signals. The frequency evolution of rock fracture-relate ...