Jump to Main Content
- Liao, Chuanhui, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.16 pp. 16628-16640
- altruism; corporations; food industry; laws and regulations; models; questionnaires; risk perception; structural equation modeling; surveys; China
- ... This paper investigates the motives behind corporate giving and determines whether perceived risk plays a major role in corporate surplus food donation intention. A conceptual model is developed from the perspectives of perceived risk, economic concern, past behavior, and moral motives. A questionnaire survey is conducted among food manufacturers and retailers in the Sichuan Province in China. A t ...
- Liao, Chuanhui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.15 pp. 14919-14933
- arable soils; carbon; catering; food waste; models; portion size; waste reduction; water pollution; China
- ... Food waste is a worldwide problem due to its effects on carbon emission, water pollution, and arable lands. Previous studies of food waste generation and reduction focus on demographic, psychological, and situational factors, whereas the effects of culture in different countries have been ignored. This paper investigates the influence of Confucian culture on behaviors that waste food, considering ...