Jump to Main Content
- Liao, Enhui, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Climate dynamics 2019 v.52 no.9-10 pp. 5145-5151
- asymmetry; climate; coasts; coral bleaching; energy; heat transfer; latitude; ocean warming; oceans; rain; surface temperature; water currents; Atlantic Ocean; Australia; Indian Ocean; Pacific Ocean
- ... Since the end of the twentieth century, the global mean surface temperature (GMST) exhibited a shift from a rapid warming to an unexpected deceleration. An anomalous heat was transported from the Pacific Ocean into the Indian Ocean through a strengthened Indonesian Throughflow during the same period. Within this background, it is essential to continue tracking the fate of the anomalous heat arrivi ...
- Liao, Enhui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Marine pollution bulletin 2013 v.75 no.1-2 pp. 21-27
- carrying capacity; environmental protection; hydrodynamics; marine environment; micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography; models; phosphorus; pollutants; stakeholders; system optimization; water pollution; water quality
- ... Three optimization methods are employed to allocate Marine Environmental Carrying Capacity (MECC) in the Xiamen Bay. The hydrodynamic and pollutant fields are first simulated by the Princeton Ocean Model. Taking phosphorus as an index of the water quality, the response fields are then calculated. These response fields represent the relationship between the concentration of the sea zone and the pol ...