Jump to Main Content
- Liao, Mengqin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Theriogenology 2019 v.132 pp. 95-105
- DNA methylation; apoptosis; blastocyst; early development; embryogenesis; enzyme activity; gene expression regulation; genes; histones; lysine; maternal effect; metastasis; methyltransferases; mice; neoplasms; oocytes; parthenogenesis; small interfering RNA; stem cells; swine; transcription (genetics)
- ... The EZH2 protein endows the polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) with histone lysine methyltransferase activity that is associated with transcriptional repression. Recent investigations have documented crucial roles for EZH2 in mediating X-inactivation, stem cell pluripotency and cancer metastasis. However, there is little evidence demonstrating the maternal effect of EZH2 on porcine preimplantati ...
- Liao, Mengqin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Reproduction, fertility, and development 2019 v.31 no.3 pp. 473-481
- DNA damage; DNA repair; X-radiation; blastocyst; breast neoplasms; embryogenesis; etoposide; extrusion; fluorescent antibody technique; genes; germinal vesicle; meiosis; messenger RNA; protein kinases; protein subunits; recombinant DNA; swine; tumor suppressor proteins
- ... Faithful repair of DNA double-strand breaks in mammalian oocytes is essential for meiotic maturation and embryonic development. In the present study we investigated the roles of Roscovitine and Trichostatin A (TSA) in DNA damage recovery during invitro maturation of porcine oocytes. Etoposide was used to trigger DNA damage in oocytes. When these DNA-damaged oocytes were treated with 2μM Roscovitin ...