Jump to Main Content
- Liao, Xiaoyuan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.76 pp. 48454-48460
- ammonium; ammonium compounds; catalysts; desulfurization; fuel oils; oxidants; oxygen; temperature
- ... NH₄⁺ doped PMoV composites catalytic materials are successfully prepared. The NH₄⁺ doped H₄PMo₁₁VO₄₀ composites have been tested as highly efficient catalysts in the ultra-deep desulfurization of fuel oils. The reaction conditions are optimized by testing the load of NH₄⁺, temperature, O₂ flow velocity, and DBT concentrations. The optimal reaction conditions are given as follows: 0.1 g (NH₄)₃HPMo₁ ...
- Liao, Xiaoyuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Fuel processing technology 2012 v.96 pp. 74-79
- catalysts; catalytic activity; glycerol; ionic liquids
- ... Three kinds of SO₃H-functionalized Brønsted-acidic ionic liquids with different acidities were applied to the etherification of glycerol with tert-butyl alcohol. High conversion and good selectivity were obtained under mild conditions. Among the ionic liquids investigated, those having a HSO₄ ⁻ anion afforded the highest glycerol conversion and those having a F₃CSO₃ ⁻ anion afforded the largest he ...