Jump to Main Content
- Lillehaug, Johan R., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- BBA - General Subjects 2013 v.1830 pp. 2790-2797
- anthracyclines; apoptosis; beta-galactosidase; binding capacity; breast neoplasms; fluorescent antibody technique; genes; humans; metastasis; mitomycin; mutants; mutation; patients; precipitin tests; quantitative polymerase chain reaction
- ... Approximately 4300 different TP53 mutations have been reported in human cancers. TP53 mutations, in particular those affecting the L2/L3 domains, are associated with resistance to anthracycline or mitomycin treatment in breast cancer patients. While many mutations have been characterised functionally, novel TP53 mutations are continuously reported. Here, we characterise 10 p53 protein variants enc ...
- Lillehaug, Johan R., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2009 v.106 no.20 pp. 8157-8162
- acetylation; acetyltransferases; chromatography; data collection; eukaryotic cells; humans; peptides; proteins; proteomics; yeasts
- ... Nα-terminal acetylation is one of the most common protein modifications in eukaryotes. The COmbined FRActional DIagonal Chromatography (COFRADIC) proteomics technology that can be specifically used to isolate N-terminal peptides was used to determine the N-terminal acetylation status of 742 human and 379 yeast protein N termini, representing the largest eukaryotic dataset of N-terminal acetylation ...
- PubMed Central: