Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Dingkun, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2019 v.238 pp. 111862
- Angelica sinensis; Carthamus tinctorius; Ligusticum; Oriental traditional medicine; RNA; alizarin; bone formation; bone marrow; femur; genes; hips; histones; mesenchymal stromal cells; osteonecrosis; osteoporosis; pathogenesis; patients; peaches; promoter regions; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rats; staining; surgery; transcription (genetics)
- ... Traditional Chinese medicine has a long history of treating various bone diseases including osteoporosis and osteonecrosis etc. In clinical treatment, Huo Xue Tong Luo capsule (HXTL capsule) containing Peach kernel, Safflower carthamus, Angelica sinensis, Ligusticum wallichii etc, is one of the mostly used prescriptions for treating osteonecrosis of the femoral head (ONFH) with promising effects.T ...
- Lin, Dingkun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Natural product research 2016 v.30 no.23 pp. 2716-2719
- adenosine; arachidonic acid; aspirin; computer software; platelet aggregation; prediction; stroke; water solubility
- ... New analogues of n-butylphthalide (NBP) bearing various lengths of alkyl and different substitution at the two-position of phthalide were designed and synthesised. Preliminary evaluation and prediction of ACD LogP software indicate that the derivatives display significant improvement in water solubility than NBP does. Further biological analysis showed that NBP analogues specifically inhibit plate ...