Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Guifeng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.16 pp. 9323-9330
- DNA damage; active sites; aminoacylation; bioassays; drugs; enzymes; human cell lines; humans; protective effect; screening; structure-activity relationships; transfer RNA
- ... The human tyrosyl transfer-RNA (tRNA) synthetase (TyrRS), which is well known for its essential aminoacylation function in protein synthesis, has been shown to translocate to the nucleus and protect against DNA damage caused by external stimuli. Small molecules that can fit into the active site pocket of TyrRS are thought to affect the nuclear role. The exploitation of TyrRS inhibitors has attract ...
- Lin, Guifeng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Agriculture, ecosystems & environment 2016 v.229 pp. 40-47
- agricultural management; agricultural soils; agroecosystems; amino sugars; biofertilizers; biomarkers; corn; field experimentation; mulching; nitrogen; nitrogen fertilizers
- ... Understanding long-term microbial immobilization of nitrogen (N) fertilizer is essential for N management in agricultural soils. Evaluating the transformation and accumulation of N fertilizer into microbial residues is critical for developing such an understanding due to the requirement of time-integrated biomarkers and a 15N-labeling technique. By tracing the dynamics of amino sugars derived from ...