Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Hong-Lin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.8 pp. 3612-3617
- chemistry; electronics; energy; fullerene; lighting; solar energy
- ... The performance of vacuum-deposited organometal halide perovskite devices under low-intensity illumination was investigated. The low defect density of the vacuum-deposited perovskite thin film facilitates the development of a high performance device with low-cost C₆₀ as the electron transporting layer, which is superior to solution-processed cells made by a 2-step spin-casting method with expensiv ...
- Lin, Hong-Lin, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2016 v.8 no.28 pp. 18266-18276
- X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; crystal structure; crystallization; heat treatment; photovoltaic cells; physical properties; thiophene
- ... Two D-π–A-A molecules (MIDTP and TIDTP) composed of an electron-rich ditolylamino group (D) and an electron-deficient 5-dicyanovinylenylpyrimidine (A-A) fragment bridged together with indeno[1,2-b]thiophene (IDT) were synthesized. These molecules provide an opportunity to examine in-depth the impact of side-chain variations (methyl vs p-tolyl) on the crystallization behaviors, solid-state morpholo ...