Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Yu-Pu, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Carbon 2016 v.100 pp. 337-344
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; energy; graphene; nitrogen
- ... We investigate the nitrogen doping of mono- and bi-layer graphene on 6H–SiC(0001) using two plasma-based methods: a lab-scale microwave plasma gun and an industrial-scale plasma-based implanter. As revealed by X-ray photoemission spectroscopy, the thickness of the pristine graphene significantly influences the bonding configuration of the incorporated nitrogen atoms. Using the plasma gun, a high c ...
- Lin, Yu-Pu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbon 2014 v.73 pp. 216-224
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; energy; graphene; ions; nitrogen; silicon carbide
- ... We present controllable processes to fabricate nitrogen-doped graphene with different doping configurations, in particular pyridinic- or graphitic-nitrogen-rich graphene. Nitrogen-doping is realized by in situ post-growth doping of monolayer graphene on SiC(0001) using a tunable hybrid plasma source, which exposes the graphene to a stream of ions and/or to a neutral flow of thermalized species fro ...