Jump to Main Content
- Lindberg, Sara, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of nutrition education and behavior 2019 v.51 no.7 pp. S31
- MyPlate; USDA; attitudes and opinions; curriculum; eating habits; food and nutrition programs; foods; funding; legumes; nutrition education; nutrition knowledge; recipes; schools; sensory evaluation; statistics; students; surveys; taste; vegetables; Wisconsin
- ... Improve student nutrition knowledge, attitudes, and consumption of legumes, dark green, and red/orange vegetables after implementation of nutrition education and taste test activities in the classroom.The Wisconsin Team Nutrition program works to promote nutrition education in schools to create environments that are conducive to the development of healthy behaviors related to food and nutrition. I ...
- Lindberg, Sara M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of nutrition education and behavior 2015 v.47 no.5 pp. 404-411.e1
- Hispanics; children; counseling; experts; focus groups; food and nutrition programs; healthy diet; infants; issues and policy; models; nutritionists; obesity; patients; pregnancy; social stigma; transportation; weight gain; women
- ... Examine factors implicated in gestational weight gain (GWG) in low-income overweight and obese women.Qualitative study.Community-based perinatal center.Eight focus groups with women (black = 48%, white non-Hispanic = 41%, and Hispanic = 10%) in the first half (n = 12) and last half of pregnancy (n = 10) or postpartum (n = 7), 2 with obstetrician-gynecologists (n = 9).Barriers and facilitators to h ...
- PubMed Central: