Jump to Main Content
- Lindemann, Elena, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2015 v.99 no.3 pp. 1375-1388
- Pseudozyma; acetylation; biochemical pathways; biosurfactants; biotechnology; cell biology; cellobiose; databases; fermentation; fungi; gene expression regulation; genes; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; lipids; models; nitrogen metabolism; secretion; soybean oil; transcription factors; transcriptome; transcriptomics; vegetable oil
- ... The basidiomycetous fungus Pseudozyma aphidis is able to convert vegetable oils to abundant amounts of the biosurfactant mannosylerythritol lipid (MEL) with a unique product pattern of MEL-A, MEL-B, MEL-C, and MEL-D. To investigate the metabolism of MEL production, we analyzed the transcriptome of P. aphidis DSM 70725 under MEL-inducing and non-inducing conditions using deep sequencing. Following ...
- Lindemann, Elena, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2010 v.31 no.8 pp. 1330-1343
- DNA microarrays; RNA; algorithms; bioinformatics; complementary DNA; denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis; gene expression; gene expression regulation; infrastructure; instrumentation; laboratory equipment; nucleotide sequences; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; transcription (genetics)
- ... Differential gene expression profiling has become of central importance for the analysis of cellular systems at the transcriptional level. By now, many platform technologies including DNA-microarrays, serial analysis of gene expression or RNA-seq have been established in order to facilitate transcriptional profiling. However, these technologies are all subjected to specific limitations, as they re ...