Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Ai-Xia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology 2017
- cadherins; cell differentiation; galectins; giant cells; messenger RNA; metalloproteinases; mice; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; oocytes; stem cells; transforming growth factor beta; trophoblast
- ... Galectin-1 is highly expressed in blastocysts and trophoblast giant cells during implantation, and dysregulated galectin-1 is associated with many pregnancy-related abnormalities. Elevated galectin-1 contributes to cancer cells invasion. Here, we found that galectin-1 is expressed in mouse oocytes, preimplantation embryos (all stages), and trophoblast stem (TS) cells. Peak levels of galectin-1 mRN ...
- Liu, Ai-Xia, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2009 v.83 no.5 pp. 681-687
- acute exposure; acute toxicity; benthic organisms; coal; combustion; emissions; lethal concentration 50; naphthalene; petroleum; phenanthrene; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; principal component analysis; probability distribution; relative risk; risk assessment; sediments; wood; Yellow Sea
- ... Based on the concentrations of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in 12 surface sediment samples from Yellow sea, the relative risk of 9 PAHs was investigated using joint risk probability distribution curves and overlapping area, which were generated based on the distributions of exposure and acute toxicity data (LC₅₀), and the sources of PAHs were apportioned using principal component analys ...
- Liu, Ai-Xia, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2012 v.39 no.9 pp. 9179-9186
- apoptosis; cell growth; cell viability; dose response; endoplasmic reticulum; glucose; human reproduction; hydrogen peroxide; models; oxidative stress; pregnancy; prognosis; proteasome endopeptidase complex; protein folding; proteins; proteolysis; proteomics; unfolded protein response
- ... Early pregnancy loss (EPL) is one of the most common complications of human reproduction. Combined with our previous proteomic studies on villous and decidual tissues of EPL, we found that alterations of the proteins involved in oxidative stress (OS), unfolded protein response (UPR) and proteolysis presented a complex and dynamic interaction at the maternal-fetal interface. In the present study, w ...