Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Dengchao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.139 pp. 352-360
- adsorbents; adsorption; amination; aqueous solutions; chitosan; chromium; crosslinking; ions; models; pH; porosity; sodium hydroxide; sorption isotherms; spermine; surface area; wastewater
- ... Novel chitosan-based adsorbent (CS-DEO-SP) was successfully prepared by cross-linking and amination using diepoxyoctane (DEO) and spermine (SP) sequentially for the enhanced adsorption of Cr(VI) from aqueous solutions. The optimal CS-DEO-SP beads were prepared with 1.5 mg/L of SP for 5 h at 50 °C. The prepared beads exhibited heterogeneous and porous surfaces. The increased surface area (79.6%), p ...
- Liu, Dengchao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.511 pp. 277-284
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorbents; adsorption; arsenic; carbon nanotubes; drinking water; hydrolysis; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; pH; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; transmission electron microscopes; transmission electron microscopy; zirconium oxide
- ... Novel hydrated zirconium oxide (ZrO(OH)2) coated carbon nanotubes (CNTs) were prepared via a filtration-steam hydrolysis method, and were used to remove As(III) and As(V) from drinking water. This adsorbent was characterized by Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscope (SEM) and transmission electron microscope (TEM). The ZrO(OH)2 coated ...