Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Li-Jing, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of environmental management 2017 v.203 pp. 76-86
- ammonium nitrogen; carbon; carbon dioxide; chemical industry; chemical oxygen demand; coal; dust; electricity; greenhouse gas emissions; heat production; industrial wastes; manufacturing; metals; mining; multipliers; nitrogen oxides; paper; pollutants; rolling; smelting; solid wastes; soot; sulfur dioxide; tobacco; washing; China
- ... This study performed an input-output structural decomposition analysis on changes in COD, ammonia nitrogen, SO2, NOx, soot and dust, industrial solid waste, and CO2 emission multipliers for 41 final products over the period 2007–2012 in China. The results show that during the examined period, emission multipliers were, in general, decreasing. The main driver of this was technical effects. The effe ...
- Liu, Li-Jing, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 2016 v.448 pp. 39-47
- Microcystis; Stanieria; calcification; epiphytes; fossils; lifestyle; phytoplankton; surface water
- ... Calcified coccoid fossils in the Permian–Triassic boundary microbialites were widely considered to represent the remains of the organisms that formed the microbialites. However, this role has been recently attributed to the fossil casts of Microcystis cyanobacterial colonies, leaving the ecological role of the coccoid fossils, as well as their affinities, uncertain. Here we propose that these cocc ...