Jump to Main Content
- Liu, LiKe, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology 2013 v.119 pp. 1-8
- Triticum aestivum; anthocyanins; carotenoids; cultivars; intraspecific variation; leaves; photobiology; photochemistry; reflectance; seedlings; stress response; ultraviolet radiation; winter wheat
- ... In this study, intraspecific responses of 12 winter wheat cultivars to different doses of ultraviolet-B radiation (UV-B) were analyzed and compared. The results showed that the low UV-B dose of 3.24kJm−2d−1 generally inhibited the plant height, but promoted the dry weight and photochemical reflectance index (PRI). The high UV-B dose of 5.40kJm−2d−1 inhibited most of the indexes, especially plant h ...
- Liu, Like, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of plant physiology 2010 v.167 no.18 pp. 1613-1621
- Antirrhinum; Arabidopsis; DNA; Rosaceae; adventitious shoots; asexual reproduction; flowering; gels; genes; in situ hybridization; leaves; phenotype; phyllotaxy; plant architecture; proteins; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; yeasts
- ... In eudicotyledonous model plants, the B-function genes encode a pair of partner MADS-domain proteins, APETALA3 (AP3) and PISTILLATA (PI) in Arabidopsis and DEFICIENS (DEF) and GLOBOSA (GLO) in Antirrhinum. These proteins, which must form heterodimers to function, are required to specify petal and stamen identity during flower development. Here, we report cloning and characterization of TrPI (Taiha ...
- Liu, Like, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Euphytica 2007 v.155 no.1-2 pp. 249-258
- Triticum aestivum; wheat; genetic variation; germplasm; recurrent selection; genetic markers; microsatellite repeats; plant morphology; plant genetic resources
- ... An agronomic gene pool of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) was constructed through recurrent selection. In present research, 24 wheat SSR markers determining 25 loci on 14 different chromosomes were used to evaluate the gene pool. Thirty parents used as original materials in recurrent selection were also assessed. In total, 115 alleles were detected in gene pool with an average of 4.6, ranging from 2 ...