Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Meihan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.500 no.3 pp. 589-596
- apoptosis; autophagy; blood serum; cell viability; fibroblasts; humans; lipopolysaccharides; lungs; non-coding RNA; pathogens; patients; pneumonia
- ... Pneumonia is a lower respiratory disease caused by pathogens or other factors. This study aimed to explore the roles and mechanism of long noncoding RNA HAGLROS in lipopolysaccharides (LPS)-induced inflammatory injury in pneumonia. The HAGLROS expression in serum of patients with acute stage pneumonia was detected. To induce pulmonary injury, WI-38 human lung fibroblasts were stimulated with lipop ...
- Liu, Meihan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Methods 2014 v.67 pp. 227-233
- DNA; DNA conformation; mechanical properties; nanotechnology
- ... DNA nanotechnology is a powerful tool to fabricate nanoscale motors, but the DNA nanomotors to date are largely limited to the simplistic burn-the-bridge design principle that prevents re-use of a fabricated motor-track system and is unseen in biological nanomotors. Here we propose and experimentally demonstrate a scheme to implement a conceptually new design principle by which a symmetric bipedal ...