Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Mengdong, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Molecular and cellular probes 2020 v.51 pp. 101543
- Western blotting; artificial skin; beta catenin; bioactive properties; cell viability; encapsulation; epithelium; gelation; humans; microparticles; staining; stem cells; surgery
- ... Deformities in human soft tissue caused by trauma or burn present a difficult problem in plastic surgery. In this study, we encapsulated troglitazone and angiotensin 1-7 mimetic AVE0991 in gelation microspheres with the goal of inducing epithelial transformation for potential applications in tissue reconstruction. After troglitazone or AVE0991 were encapsulated to gelation microspheres, their rele ...
- Liu, Mengdong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2018 v.53 no.2 pp. 908-920
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; alkaline phosphatase; chlorides; contact angle; culture media; enzyme activity; gene expression regulation; genetic markers; growth factors; hydrogels; models; modulus of elasticity; osteoblasts; physicochemical properties; polymers; zeta potential
- ... Two charge monomers, namely 2-(methacryloyloxy)ethyl-trimethylammonium chloride (MAETAC) and sodium methacrylate (SMA), were incorporated into poly(ethylene glycol)-diacrylate (PEGDA) hydrogels to investigate the effects of surface charge on the proliferation and differentiation of osteoblasts. The physicochemical properties of the polymers were characterized, and MC3T3-E1 cells were seeded on the ...