Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Yunyang, et al. Show all 2 Author
- The Science of the total environment 2018 v.645 pp. 674-683
- carbon; carbon dioxide; economic development; energy; fossil fuels; greenhouse gas emissions; industry; models; renewable energy sources; trade; value added; China
- ... China has proposed the Belt and Road Initiative to promote the cooperation of energy production and trade between the relevant countries. This paper investigates the relationship between the energy consumption and economic growth of the countries along the Belt and Road using a panel of data for 69 countries during the period between 1970 and 2013. Both of the renewable and traditional fossil ener ...
- Liu, Yunyang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2011 v.379 no.1-2 pp. 46-51
- X-ray diffraction; ambient temperature; artificial membranes; carbon dioxide; microstructure; sowing
- ... A seeded growth procedure was successfully developed to synthesize highly c-oriented and well-intergrown zeolitic imidazolate framework-69 (ZIF-69) membranes on porous α-alumina substrates. The synthesis conditions were optimized both for seed preparation and for secondary growth. For seeding, a facile method was developed to prepare smaller and flat ZIF-69 microcrystals in order to make thin and ...